Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tour de Belgique

I had two options for my last weekend in Belgium. One to play another lazy cricket tournament, other to cycle from Namur to Dinant. I chose the second option and have no regrets of doing the same.

Though Belgium has not as cycle-friendly tracks as the Netherlands has, still this track has some of very scenic views. Also, along the track one can see a lot of activities going on, like kayaking, para sailing, motor boats, (some serious) rock climbing etc. It is easier to capture some good views on the way back than while going to Dinant.

It took me around 2 hours each way. The total distance (to and fro) comes out to be around 60km.

I think it would be my last activity here in Belgium. It was a wonderful year that I would cherish for years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home